Thursday, May 30, 2013

Best of the Bunch May 2013

I decided to join a meme hosted by Always Lost in Stories! I will be doing this at the end of every month, going over the books I have read and picking The Best of the Bunch!



 I will post a Meme page where you can see all of the ones I decide to join and their information.

My best of the best this month is....





It won't be on shelves until the end of July, but my god what an amazing read! I honestly can not get over how much I enjoyed this book. It is my most anticipated as well because I will be buying copies for some fellow readers in my closest circle.

It is told through letters, nothing but letters and I loved it. It is historical, it is romance, it has such depth, and I will probably be reading it again in July. I honestly can not believe that this is Jessica Brockmole's debut novel. It was so amazing. I can't wait to read more of her work in the future.


Honorable Mentions go to: The Seeds of a Daisy for another great fiction read. 

Children's Lit: Rogue, more upper kids than children's, but an interesting and quick read.



That is it for May! I can't believe I have been doing this for one month! See you all in June!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for joining in with Best of the Bunch!
    I'd never heard of Letters From Skye before but I will definitely be checking it out now- anything historical, romantic, and moving is right up my street!

    ReplyDelete