Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday!


Hosted by The Broke and Bookish its Top Ten Tuesday!



This week is...

Top 10 Character Names that I Love!

1. Holden, it is on the short list for when I have kids. A classic character that I adore.
2. Atticus Fitch, again on the short list! He is such a good character.
3. Magnus... I just love the name Magnus Bane.
4. Sherlock Holmes... its just perfection.
5. Augustus Waters, John Green damn you with an awesome name for the most amazing modern hero.

6. Elizabeth Bennett, I am just going to leave it at that.
7. Luna Lovegood, it is just the best name and the perfect fit.
8. Winnie Foster, she was one of my favorite heroines.
9. Scout Fitch, again the iconic name to the best story.
10. Samantha... I forget the last name. The american girl doll. I loved those books growing up.

What are your top 10?

No comments:

Post a Comment