Friday, October 11, 2013

Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon


Okay, so lets outline what I would like to do with this Read-a-Thon.

1. I want to get more involved with the book blogging community. I am always reading what others are reading, but I never seem to comment. I guess my introvert personality carries over to the internet. But I am pledging to comment on every post I read.

2. My list of books!

  • Streaks of Blue by Jack Chaucer
  • Ink by Amanda Sun
  • Ignite by Erica Crouch


That is it for now, but I will be adding to it!

3 comments:

  1. I love the cover for Ink and think that it sounds like a great read. Good luck with the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read Ink for ages! I've heard really good things about it. Good luck!

    Brianna @ Listful Booking

    my wwreadathon post

    ReplyDelete