Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (1)



Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish!



Who didn't want to go to Wonderland?


I had to choose the first of the Harry Potter series. The flying motorcycle, the Hogwarts express, it was just magical.


I mean, how could I not include Middle Earth? Granted I don't think I would want to go to Mordor.



The train is one of my favorite parts of the book, going to and leaving the Capitol.



Who else wanted some pixie dust?



A vacation in a bus around England following the stories of Jane Austen. And a chance encounter with the real Mr. Darcy!


Need I say more?


Again, does it need an explanation?


The main character refuses to leave her Island home, yet with the love of an American Soldier she finds the courage to.



And this one I am just going to leave here.

4 comments:

  1. Great top ten! We have quite a few of the same books on our list:)

    My TTT:
    http://www.evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a few I have not gotten a chance to reading yet. On the list but not read yet.

      Delete
  2. Oooh, you have some great classic choices on here. <3 <3 <3 your list!

    Mine's at http://suchanovelidea.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list, I love Alice in Wonderland, The Fault in our Stars and Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete