Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Statistical Probability of Falling in Love at First Sight

Title: The Statistical Probability of Falling in Love at First Sight
Author: Jennifer E. Smith
Genre: YA


Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything?
Today should be one of the worst days of 17 year old Hadley Sullivan's life. Having missed her flight, she's stuck at JFK airport and late to her fathers second wedding, which is taking place in London, and involves a soon- to- be stepmother Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airports cramped waiting area. His mane is Oliver, he's British, and he's sitting in her row.
A long night on the plane passes in the blink of an eye, and Hadley and Oliver lose track of each other in the airport chaos upon arrival. Can fate intervene to bring them together once more?

My Thoughts

This is the quickest I have ever related to a character ever. As I am currently on my third step mother I understood instantly the feeling Hadley has regarding her father and his wedding. I have never had a representation so perfect like that before so it was unexpected that it would be presented so perfectly. Now lets talk about Oliver, who before you know is British, is everything I find crush worthy anyway. Accent is the special added bonus and... well I will just leave it at that. 
This book was so quick, and I was always grabbing for it when I had a spare moment. I can't wait to read more from Jennifer E. Smith.




No comments:

Post a Comment