Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday!


Hosted by The Broke and Bookish its Top Ten Tuesday!

This week is...

Top Ten Best/ Worst Series Enders!

Lets start with the Best first.

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, need I say more?
2. Return of the King, again need I say more?


And for the worst....

3. Whatever the last Twilight was. Overall the series let me down. I didn't even finish it.
4. Mockingjay... The series lost momentum for me.

Just a note that sadly this is all I have finished or gotten almost to the end. I am working on the Game of Thrones, The Selection, The Lunar Chronicles, and Hush Hush. There are more but these are the ones that are on my to read list soon.

I tend to read stand alone novels more than series as I usually am let down by the end. Again I am unable to come up with ten.

4 comments:

  1. I thought Mockingjay was okay, but not brilliant! Which was such a shame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is because she had such an amazing starter.

      Delete
  2. Whatever the Twilght was... LOL I don't even know how I got roped into reading the series. I was never a fan but due to the lack of TV, internet and smart phones, I was left with cheap entertainment to help pass the time with. Unfortunately Meyer was first in line. Bah!

    My Best & Worst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read them because I was part of the Big Sisters program and my little was obsessed with them. I will defenetly be checking out your list!

      Delete