Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday!


Hosted by The Broke and Bookish its Top Ten Tuesday!



This week is...

Top 10 Books I  was Forced to Read!

1. Thirteen Reasons Why: It was for class last semester and I am so glad it was. I loved it!
2. Pride and Prejudice: Granted I had read it about fifteen times before.
3. The Outsiders: First required read of fifth grade.
4. Tuck Everlasting: I finished it in one night. It was the first book I had ever done that with.
5. Lord of the Flies: The second book that I ever finished in one night.
6. The Blue Fairy Book: Yes it is classic Fairy tales, thanks Childrens Lit!
7. Wintergirls: It was for class last semester and I loved it!
8. Playground: It wasn't my favorite book ever, but it was interesting to read something written by and for someone unlike me. It was a different reading experience.
9. Kite Runner: It is just a beautiful novel. I can't say more than that!
10. Taming of the Shrew: By far my favorite of Shakespeare. 

I HAVE TEN! The first time in awhile! *Dances around the room*

1 comment:

  1. Clearly you and your classmates were more mature than my classmates and I. I read The Outsiders in 8th grade. Hmmm, now I kind of want to reread it.

    ReplyDelete