Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday!



Alright so this week is the Summer TBR...

Well I finished my first one, so I guess I will say the second.

I read The Selection in a day, I just need to read the Elite right now. Sadly my TBR pile is large enough that I will wait.

But I am super excited to get back into it, and now that it is down to the Elite...

Yea.






I have yet to read this one, and as a lot of people had it on the top ten travel books I guess I need to read it soon! I love this cover too!









I won Red Rising through a goodreads giveaway and am ready to start it soon.










Again another book that I have not gotten around to reading, but I really want to!
A Netgally that I am loving reading right now. The Highlands of Scotland,  ghosts, and a creepy old castle... Oh yea.
Another Netgalley, I mean who doesn't love Colin Firth? I think this is the next one on the list, and I can't wait!
Another Netgally that I hope doesn't disappoint. Paris, chocolate, love, what else would you need?
 This one won't be out until the fall, but I am hoping to read it sooner. I got the netgalley for review so I may read it early.
Another netgally for review that I honestly can not wait to sink my teeth into.
And my final netgally for review that I honestly can not wait to begin.

2 comments:

  1. The Elite is definitely a book I'm hoping to read this summer as well. It's been so long since I've read The Selection, but I remember it was awesome, so hopefully this one will be too. Great picks :)

    Here's my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Elite is good. If you read the Selection in a day, you will probably do similar with the Elite. It wasn't quite as grabby but had a lot more world creation which answers a lot of questions.
    viral Nation...that probably should have been on my list. I will be reading that this summer too! Have a great Summer of reading!
    Here is my post from Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete