Thursday, August 8, 2013

Scarlet: Review

Note: I apologize, this post is being made from my phone as I do not have a computer at the moment. It will not be in normal format.

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer.
Part 2 of the Lunar Chronicles.

My Thoughts:

Can we have Cress now? I truly loved the first in the series, and this second part is the same thing to me. And I have to ask what is going on with some writers coming out with beautiful and interesting series lately? Where were these stories when I was a young adult so it didn't look sketchy for me to be in that section of the library? I love the continuation with the characters we already love from Cinder, and the introduction of Scarlet is beautifully done. The action, the twists, the interesting nature of the world that Meyer has created is insanely perfect. I am finding with both novels I have had a reading hang over.... And yes I do believe such things exist.

All in all this book gets five out of five from me. It was perfection and I need Cress... like yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment