Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday!

Hosted by The Broke and Bookish its Top Ten Tuesday!

This week is...

Top 10 Book Turn Offs!

1. Not always but for the most part third person can make me not want to read something. If the premise of the book isn't going to be the most amazing thing, than third person just kills it for me. 

2. If there are not strong females I can't. I just can't. If the book is about a girl becoming strong that is great, but if there is never any hope I just.... Nope.

3. I honestly can not stand love triangles. I can't stand them. I will read through them but I won't like it.

4. Bad cover art. I know you never judge a book by its cover, but if it is to bright I can't stand it.

5. Hype... odd yes, but the hype around twilight got me to read it and damn I hated those books. I didn't even finish them. Now I am scared when there is to much hype.


That is about it... I don't have ten for this one.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, wimpy helpless female characters drive me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And sadly the numbers of these types of novels is growing. Its slightly disturbing. Well more than slightly.

      Delete